IRS Tax Problem Resolution Services
IRS tax problems can occur for a number of reasons. Whether you failed to file your taxes, are dealing with a levy or lien, or have been issued an IRS audit notice, German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can get you tax relief. Our Culpeper CPA firm will work with the IRS on your behalf to settle your tax debt.
We are tax professionals committed to finding a fair solution to your tax problem. If you need help with representation before the IRS, call us at 540-825-6670 to discuss your options today.
Tax Help in the Culpeper, VA Area
- IRS Audit Assistance - We are fully qualified to represent you before the IRS and can help prepare you for and through the audit process.
- Delinquent Tax Returns and Back Taxes - German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC will help you complete your unfiled taxes and identify options to pay off any outstanding debt.
- Wage Garnishments - We can work with you and the IRS to determine if there are alternative options available to wage garnishment.
- IRS Liens and Levies - German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can help you negotiate tax settlement options and avoid property seizure by the IRS.
- Offers in Compromise - We'll work with the IRS to settle your tax debt for less than what you owe.
- Tax Settlement - In addition to offers in compromise, our firm can help with installment agreements, penalty reductions and more.
IRS Tax Problems and Relief Solutions
IRS problems happen. Whether you're dealing with delinquent taxes or one of many other IRS tax problems, German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can help. As a locally trusted Culpeper CPA firm, we have years of experience with IRS penalties and debt settlement.
IRS Audit Assistance
Did you receive an IRS Audit notice? German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC will review your financial records to prepare for and help you through the IRS audit process. We are fully qualified to represent you before the IRS and will work to negotiate the lowest possible settlement.
Back Taxes and Delinquent Tax Returns
Fail to file your tax return? German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC will partner with you to identify available options, complete unfiled tax returns and work to minimize IRS penalties and tax debt. Once your back taxes are filed, we can start reviewing tax settlement options to pay off any outstanding tax debt.
IRS Liens and Levies
If the IRS currently has a lien or levy on your personal or business assets, German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can work to settle your tax debt with the IRS in a timely fashion to avoid property seizure.
Has the IRS garnished your wages? German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can work with the IRS on your behalf to determine if alternative tax settlement options are available, so that your garnished paychecks become a thing of the past.
Tax Settlement Options
German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can work on your behalf for a variety of tax settlement options:
- Offer in Compromise - Enables you to settle tax debt for an amount that is less than what you owe.
- Installment Agreement - Distributes total tax debt into a number of installment payments.
- Currently-Not-Collectible Status - Removing your account from active IRS collection efforts.
- Penalty and Interest Reduction - German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC will make every effort to help reduce IRS penalties and interest.
If you're ready to discuss your tax settlement options with German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC, give us a call at 540-825-6670 to set up a free initial consultation.