Virginia IRS Problem Resolution
IRS tax problems can occur for a number of reasons. Whether you failed to file your taxes, are dealing with a levy or lien, or have been issued an IRS audit notice, German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can get you tax relief. Our Culpeper CPA firm will work with the IRS on your behalf to settle your tax debt.
We are tax professionals committed to finding a fair solution to your tax problem. If you need help with representation before the IRS, call us at 540-825-6670 to discuss your options today.
Some of our IRS problem resolution services include:
- IRS Audit Assistance. We are fully qualified to represent you before the IRS and can help prepare you for and through the audit process.
- Delinquent Tax Returns and Back Taxes. German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC will help you complete your unfiled taxes and identify options to pay off any outstanding debt.
- Wage Garnishments. We can work with you and the IRS to determine if there are alternative options available to wage garnishment.
- IRS Liens and Levies. German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC can help you negotiate tax settlement options and avoid property seizure by the IRS.
- Offers in Compromise. We'll work with the IRS to settle your tax debt for less than what you owe.
- Tax Settlement. In addition to offers in compromise, our firm can help with installment agreements, penalty reductions and more.
If you're ready to discuss your tax settlement options with German P. Culver, Jr., CPA, PC, give us a call at 540-825-6670 to set up a free initial consultation.
For more information on our IRS Tax Relief Services, visit culpepertaxhelp.com.